There are now only two weeks left until our call for papers closes on Friday 17th May! If you are interested in presenting a paper, please send an abstract and short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep up to date with all the latest news by following us on Twitter @pgculturalmod and liking our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pgculturalmod. If you are interested in attending without presenting a paper, please look out for when registration opens towards the end of May. The conference will be a free event and all are welcome.
- We now have a Storify page with tweets from the conference: storify.com/greg_pikitis/i… 1 year ago
- Our final paper, by Katharina Guenther and titled 'Aesthetics of Transparency', looks at Francis Bacon's use of the x-ray #influxbham 1 year ago
- Panel 3, 'Re-thinking Representations', begins with Imogen Clarke's paper 'Rescuing Newton' #influxbham 1 year ago
- Nielfi drawing attention to the connections made between the urban masses and the image of the wave, uncontrollable & polyphonic #influxbham 1 year ago
- Now Antonino Nielfi on the Dual Gaze of Futurism #influxbham 1 year ago