‘in:flux 1845-1945: A Century in Motion’ is the first annual conference organised by the postgraduate contingent of the Centre for the Study of Cultural Modernity, at the University of Birmingham. It will be taking place at the University on 27th June 2013. Please use the headings above for further information.
- We now have a Storify page with tweets from the conference: storify.com/greg_pikitis/i… 1 year ago
- Our final paper, by Katharina Guenther and titled 'Aesthetics of Transparency', looks at Francis Bacon's use of the x-ray #influxbham 1 year ago
- Panel 3, 'Re-thinking Representations', begins with Imogen Clarke's paper 'Rescuing Newton' #influxbham 1 year ago
- Nielfi drawing attention to the connections made between the urban masses and the image of the wave, uncontrollable & polyphonic #influxbham 1 year ago
- Now Antonino Nielfi on the Dual Gaze of Futurism #influxbham 1 year ago